If you’ve been watching the news, you’ll know that French presidential candidate Macron’s emails and financial data have been dumped online and that “ISIS” has called for Muslims to attack the two candidates and the polling places. So here are the scenarios we might face tomorrow…
1) NO TERROR ATTACKS AND A MACRON VICTORY – The data dump on Macron, which is being suppressed by the French authorities, has likely come too late to sway the election in Le Pen’s favor. So in the absence of terror attacks tomorrow, Macron will probably win. But once he’s in office, Erdogan’s coming migrant invasion and Macron’s publicly-revealed financial improprieties will result in his removal and Le Pen’s election. This removal and replacement process could start as early as next month or as late as the next couple of years.
2) TERROR ATTACKS AND A LE PEN VICTORY…
> If terror attacks occur tomorrow and the French authorities allow the voting to go forward, Le Pen could stun all of Europe with a victory in the election. The financial revelations about Macron could lead to his voters abstaining from the election, while the terror attacks would mobilize Le Pen’s base and Le Pen-inclined undecided voters.
> If terror attacks occur tomorrow, THE FRENCH AUTHORITIES MIGHT POSTPONE THE ELECTION, and we could see this happen…
The election will be delayed for about a month while the authorities make arrangements for a “safe vote,” either by “secured polling places” or mail-in ballots. In the meantime, knowledge of Macron’s revealed improprieties will spread and Erdogan will unleash the next massive wave of Muslim migrants (after his summit with the EU at the end of this month). These two things would push Le Pen over the top.
There are two other interesting things to note about a postponed French election:
- It will demonstrate “how cowed Europe has become by Islamist terrorism,” and
- It will lead to the French election result coming out within days of the UK election result, as the globalists had originally planned. A one-two Le Pen / Corbyn victory would send the EU reeling.
IT ALL DEPENDS ON ERDOGAN
In the NWO Schedule of Implementation 2017, I wrote this…
1) The globalists want their controlled-opposition “anti-Establishment” figures to win the European elections of 2017. To ensure their “(s)election” occurs in a convincing way, they will do most or all of the following…
> Increase economic pressures in the EU nations.
> Continue the migrant offensive against the European populace.
> Conduct more “terrorist” attacks in Europe.
> Launch more EU policies that are blatantly outrageous.
> Unleash their Wikileaks front on the “Establishment” politicians and parties of the EU nations.
So if we compare this list to what has transpired so far this year, we see that the Wikileaks-style assault on “Establishment” politicians has started with Macron (May will face similar leaks before the UK election), BUT…
- The increased economic pressures haven’t set in yet.
- The migrant offensive is on pause due to the still-holding deal with Turkey.
- Terror attacks have been too infrequent and too small to generate massive outrage.
- EU policies have been “run of the mill outrageous,” not extraordinarily outrageous.
With this in mind, ask yourself a question…
What one event could turn around all four of these things?
The answer, of course, is Erdogan unleashing the migrant invasion / Holy War…
- The migrant offensive would return with a vengeance.
- The EU would outrage the populace by trying to force its members to keep their borders open.
- Erdogan would instigate terror attacks and riots in any nations that attempt to defend themselves (or otherwise piss him off).
- The EU economy would tank due to all the unrest and disorder.
So Erdogan is the key. Once he releases the hounds, the conditions will be ripe for the rise of populist saviors like Le Pen. Until then, we will continue to see the populist leaders defeated. I talked about what would happen in that case in A Short Guide to the French Election:
If you look at the election results in the Netherlands and Germany, you’ll see that “populism” is on a losing streak, and that gives rise to a coming globalist narrative if Le Pen loses too…
At some point in the future, information will make its way to the public (probably through “a Russian intelligence front like Wikileaks”) which shows that the European “Deep State” made a decision after the Brexit vote and Trump’s election to “stop at nothing to prevent any more populist election victories.”
“The EU engaged in massive tampering of the opinion polls and massive manipulation of the ballot boxes to steal election victories away from the people,” the alt-media will say. The scandal will lead to new elections, and to whom will the governments be forced to turn to prove the elections are fair? To the UN and its election monitors, of course. Thus, the UN will “help restore democracy to the people of Europe,” and this will bring in the new wave of populist leaders.
To understand the overall globalist objectives for what happens tomorrow and next month, read The globalist strategy for the French and UK elections. It explains the two options from which the globalists will choose tomorrow…
Under Option 1, then, a 9/11-scale event [such as an election day series of terror attacks] will be orchestrated for France before either the first or second phase of the election, and it will galvanize the electorate in support of the candidate who is most seen as a strident defender of France against the Muslim migrant invasion, Marine Le Pen.
Under Option 2, Macron, who is a former Rothschild banker and a poster boy for the Old Establishment, will win the election and be the French president when the Big Crisis hits this year. Since the Old Establishment’s policies will be blamed for causing the crisis, their poster boy president will face the wrath of the public, and he’ll be forced to leave office.
(P.S. – 8 May 2017) – Well, there were no big surprises yesterday, and I’m glad the election is finally over. I was getting tired of hearing myself talk about it. Now we wait and see what Erdogan does at his EU summit at the end of this month. If he doesn’t launch his Holy War this year, we won’t see the NWO “rise like a phoenix” this year, and we can chalk up 2017 as another victory. The Holy War is essential to the globalists’ prophecy fulfillment effort; there’s no way in hell they’re going to skip it. And given that they’re already a year behind schedule, I can only say to them, “Tick tock, tick tock, bi*ches.”